the west side of the island we can visit the following:
- Talisker Distillery – guided tour approx 1 hour
- Dunvegan Castle – guided tour approx 1 hour
- Skyeskyns Tannery
- Portree – main town on the island
Peninsula can include:
- Museum of Island Life
- Flora MacDonald Memorial
- Duntulm Castle
- Kilt Rock and Mealt waterfall
- Lealt Falls
- Old Man of Storr
Sleat Peninsula - known as “The Garden of Skye”:
- Armadale Castle Gardens and Museum of the Isles
- Sabhal Mor Ostaig Gaelic College
- The Gaelic Whiskies Shop
- Scenic Drive taking in some of the best views of
the Cullin Ridge
are flexible and can incorporate any of the above, and we are open to
any suggestions or requests.
A final quote will be provided when a start
and finish point is confirmed.
Any admission fees, meals etc are payable by client.